Sunday, August 14, 2005

On Fire

About one hour ago, I wrote two little words that I haven't written in a very long time.

THE END.

Then, I immediately began my first rewrite, by changing those two words to "TO BE CONTINUED."

Yesterday, somehow, I managed to write 25 pages of script, followed by another 15 today, for a total of 113 pages which I began writing 4 weeks ago tomorrow.

I'm way too close to it at this point to offer any kind of objective opinion on whether or not it's good. But it sure feels good. It feels like it doesn't suck.

And can I just say, for the record, how much I love my speedy little Hewlett Packard 6210 printer? I used to hate HP stuff, mainly for their horrible software... but I must say, I've been very pleased with this thing.

OK - well, now I have to *GULP* let people read it, and rip it apart so I can start over again. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home