Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Goodbye Plaxo

After years of having Plaxo screw up my address book updates, they've finally graduated to aggregating enough data about what I'm doing around the net, to make me nervous.

To have that coupled with the fact that Comcast bought them, which adds another level of discomfort, I've decided to delete my Plaxo profile.

To all of you have my contact info from having directly worked with me, please don't take it as a slight to any of you, and please feel free to stay in touch (y'all know how:).

I'm still (for the time being) on Linkedin (only approving those people I have had actual; real-world work and contact with, thanks).

Sometimes, making your world a bit smaller, makes it a bit more manageable in the big picture.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home