Monday, July 09, 2007

The New Venture

I know I've also been pretty quiet on the new startup I've been working on.

As of 6:15pm on July 3rd, we've been officially incorporated as Vino Veritas.

I'm leaving the television business to take my first job as CEO of what I believe is going to be a great company.

Vino Veritas loosely translates to "truth in wine," and we will be creating and building the first "green" wine cellars for private individuals and small commercial clients who need to properly cellar their collections of wine.

We'll be tying together the ancient technology of building caves for wine storage, with the modern technologies of luxuriously finished facilities tightly integrated with some really amazing cellar & services management software, all based in facilities we are striving to build as 100% carbon neutral.

I'll be blogging about this a lot more as we progress, but I will be full-time at Vino Veritas as CEO beginning August 6th, and there will be much more to report.

I'm excited about the new direction life is taking, and at the opportunities that lie ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home